Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

This Matt Guy Doesn't Dance Well!

I've been following this guy for the last couple of years. I find his whole concept really refreshing. Check out his site, read his stuff and watch his Dancing videos. Maybe it's his exuberance, maybe it's his lack of concern about his dancing skills, maybe it's his genuine love for humanity...he brings the fact home that no matter where we live in the world, we are all the same. We laugh, we smile, we live, we struggle...and we dance. The guy inspires me to try to make my own part of the world a happier place. Maybe I need to dance more.

1 Comments:

Kristi said...

How do I get involved in something like this? I could do some funky dance moves and travel all over the world. Sounds like a good gig. Sign me up!

Post a Comment