Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yay! A Brand New Year!

I know, I'm behind! We've been cleaning the house (like wiping grubby fingerprints off of walls and stuff) and planning for Little Man's Baptism, which is on the 2nd. People are coming to my house afterwards for food. I'm no Martha Stewart when it comes to entertaining so I'm a little stressed. Actually a lot stressed. I wanted to do this really in-depth, touching post about the New Year. Instead I am doing this hasty little blurb, which is really not the way I want to start out 2010, on my blog or in real life. So check back in a day or two and we'll chat about what I really want to say regarding 2010. 'Kay?

So tired, it's late and I have to get up early and bake 50 potatoes for our baked potato bar after the baptism. It sounded like an easy thing...now I'm not so sure. I'll let you know how it goes later. Although I'm thinking it's got to be pretty hard to screw up a baked potato, right? Next time I'm ordering a giant sandwich so I can save myself the headache.
All right, on that note...Happy New Year!! Wishing all my readers the very best for 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment