Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Doing Some House Cleaning...

Trying to clear out old habits and clutter and things that are bringin' me doooowwwnn. You have to say that phrase - "bringin' me dooowwwwwwnn" - in a low voice. Say it again... get into your hippie place and be all like, laid back and annoyed at the same time, ya know? Like..."Yeah man, the establishment is bringin' me doowwwnn." Are you in that place? Do you get the vibe that I'm goin' for? Cool. So yeah...I'm doing a little house cleaning and I'm trying to rid myself of clutter and baggage and all the old ideas and habits and general crud that's bringin' me dooowwwnn.

Which is why I haven't posted for awhile. Trying to dig out from under the old and and toss some stuff, ya know?  I figured while I was at it, I might clean up the ole' blog a little too. So you will notice changes in the next week or so while I experiement with a new look. My goal is to eventually get together enough money to pay someone to actually create a really kick-butt blog for me, but until then, I'm gonna mess around a bit and see what I come up with.

So lemme know what you think. I live for you input. But you already know that about me, right?

1 Comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE it! I think the paper on the sides is awesome. I wish I could be brave enough to try some out. You have inspired me to clean out a little today. I will be posting about my new office space soon, I can't wait to blog it. Love you.

Post a Comment