Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Write Like I Talk

So a lot of people at work are freaking out about the length of some of my posts.  Which surprises me.  Because they sit with me all night while we do mundane stuff and conversate, so they should have figured out by now that I like to talk.  A LOT.  And when I write?  I write like I talk.  Which is A LOT!  Ya'll know me enough by now to know that I am a communicator!  It's what I do!  With lots of words and facial expressions and hand gestures!  So when I write?  I try to incorporate all of those things, which means I have to use lots and lots of words to get some of those feelings and motions and ideas across.  THAT is why my posts are sometimes so long.  That and the fact that I tend to be pretty self-indulgent when it comes to my blog posts.  'Cause this is where I get stuff off my chest or brag about my kids or just chat and catch up with my bloggy friends.  So I can say and write what I want.  Obviously, I feel like I have a lot to say/write.  Which is why I have a blog in the first place.  Oh yeah...that and to write about my boys, which I haven't done for awhile, but will be doing again very soon. 

So how's this post for long and drawn out without saying much?!  Pretty damn amazing how I can do that, huh?!  I know. It's a gift. 

Seriously you guys...why are we even having this conversation?! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment