I believe the BlissDom 2010 Conference is the perfect opportunity for me to learn what skills I am lacking to take my blogs to the next level.
Along with my blog community following, I have a large sphere of influence in my community as well. I make friends easily, I love to talk, to share, to offer my services whenever and wherever I can. I am very active in my neighborhood development, Boy Scouts, school volunteer program and local politics. I want to develop my blogs to reflect that influence on the internet and the BlissDom Conference is just the ticket to help me meet that goal! The problem lies in the fact that I need financial assistance to make it to the conference. So I am working hard to find a sponsor.
- Blissdom Conference Ticket: $249 for early registration
- Roundtrip flight from Phoenix to Nashville: $224 to $275 if I book ticket within the next couple weeks.
- Airport Shuttle to and from hotel: $20
- Hotel costs for 4 nights (discount rates for BlissDom attendees): $576
- Pre-conference Blissdom Wisdom Workshops for in-depth, small group learning from technical to business to creative: $100
In exchange for my sponsorship, I will go above and beyond to spread the word about the company that chooses to help me attend the conference!
- I will hand out promotional materials for your comany at the conference, including product, business cards and flyers. I will have to be creative in doing this however, as BlissDom has changed its policy regarding how personal sponsorship swag can be handled, but we can discuss options such as an after hours room party or something of that nature to distribute swag. I'm pretty open to ideas!
- I will make a t-shirt or a canvas bag with your company logo or slogan to wear and/or carry during the conference.
- I am willing to wear unique clothing/accessories as advertisement. Keep in mind, I am plus-size, which I am working on as part of my personal growth (meaning losing weight, not growing more!) in 2010.
- I will do a blog post regarding your sponsorship and products, as well as place sidebar ads on both the home and review pages of my blog for a 12 month period.
- I will also actively post updates about your company, brand, or product on Twitter and Facebook before, during and after the BlissDom Conference for a 12 month period.
- I will post photos, videos and do live blogging and Tweeting to promote your company/product during the BlissDom Conference.
- I am open to any other ideas you and your marketing department may have about how I can best promote your brand, as long as it's legal and family friendly! Let's brainstorm!
So...help a sister out! Years from now when my kids are on Oprah talking about all the great things our family accomplished and what a great childhood they had 'cause their mom finally got her stuff together and taught them how to be confident, well adjusted, pro-active, self-supporting, successful adults? They'll mention you too, cause I'll pound it into their brains that this conference and the company who sponsored me was the turning point in our lives. Seriously...how can you pass up multi-generational, lifetime promotion?
Oh yeah...thanks. I know advertising dollars are precious and I appreciate the consideration of my request. I'm rambling now. I'll shut up.