Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Blogoversary to Me!!


It's that time again, people!!  2 years ago this month I started this blog. (yeah...disregard the 1 on the cupcakes...I jacked the picture from somewhere on the internet and didn't take the time to change the number to 2, so for you you detail-oriented people, don't get all hung up on the number - focus on the message.  The message!)  It has been an amazing experience and I continue to be shocked, amazed and grateful for the friends I have made and the experiences I have because of this online journal.  It's really weird when you stop to think about it.  I mean, it's just a diary of sorts.  How can something so insignificant bring about such changes in my life?  Well...I could go on and on about the hows and whys of the whole thing, and you all know I will, because that's what I do.  I go on and on and on about my thoughts and feelings, my experiences, my growth...usually in great detail.  But I'll spare you the lengthy, self-indulgent post for now and I'll just thank you for taking the time to stay in touch with me as I write about my growing pains and life with my boys. 

And to thank you all for your love and support, I will be finishing out the month with lots of giveaways!!  YAY!!  Free stuff!!!  So ya gotta check in over the next few weeks to see what's on the giveaway list and leave a few comments to win a prize.  Okay?  Cool.  Now go do something totally fun this weekend to celebrate my blogoversary while I sleep off the last few weeks of 12 hour work days and this sucky work schedule of mine!  Somebody eat a giant piece of chocolate cake for me while you're at it.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment