Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Don't Stop Me Now - My Declaration of Action for Summer



I'm not one of those moms that maps out the entire summer of activities so my kids have things to do to keep their brains and bodies occupied.  I want to be that mom, but I am not.  Mostly? I feel like I am this mom: 



This summer will be my attempt at breaking the cycle of procrastination when it comes to getting my kids organized and active while they are not in school. Oh my gosh, how many times have I uttered that phrase?!   Well, this time I'm pretty sure I sort of mean it.  At this moment, as I type this?  I kind of feel like this:
 


So...watch out world!  No.  Seriously.  Could you just move to the side a tiny bit so I can try and do this?  You're kind of in the way.  And I'm a big, unorganized woman, so I need some space to get things done.  Seriously.  MOVE!  Cuz I am sooo doin' this thing.  For Realz.  

Come back tomorrow and catch my Summer Activity post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment