Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Work Computer

is AWESOME! The internet connection is wicked fast and I even have time to blog on occasion, which my boss doesn't mind! Woot! The best thing about the work computer? Is this:


Do you see that massive 27 inch flat screen monitor? I am soooo digging on it. I can see it from across the room. My boss is jealous. He has a new Macbook, which is also way cool, but it only has a tiny little 12 inch screen. Sure he has a fun little photo program that lets him make a pic of himself standing in Machu Piccu somewhere, even though he's really in the office. But I have a massive screen with a slideshow screensaver that makes me feel like I could really be there. My whole lifesize head could actually fit on my screen. Hey...I'm just sayin'. So while he is all hunched over and squinting, trying to read his email? I can dance across the office while reading mine and never miss a word.

Oh. And BONUS!? I can fit all of my Post-it reminders around the screen! All 18 of them.  Or 22...depends on the day.  Most cool. So...just want to thank my uber-cool boss and Joe the computer guy for hooking me up. Office life ain't so bad when you got a big screen to keep you busy.

1 Comments:

Stacy said...

I love it. The first thing I noticed was all your post it notes. I have a huge cupboard right next to my desk where all my post it notes go because I take my laptop to school sometimes. You are a girl after my own heart. Enjoy.

Post a Comment