Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Gift from a Grateful Guest

We had some weather issues yesterday late afternoon in Phoenix. Below are some okay pics, but to really get the full effect, check this out.

We went out on the front porch for a moment to see how bad it was gonna get (answer: really bad!) and the Toad (remember Toad?) came hopping out of my Lantana to hide up by the door behind an old milk can I have there. Little Man was concerned for Toad's comfort and put some grass and weeds there for him to rest on, which promptly blew away. When the dust started to roll over us, we headed inside and left Toad to his own devices. Toad was a good guest and thanked us properly for our hospitality. It was only when I found his little gift that I realized how scared he was during the storm:

Yes...it is exactly what it looks like. I'll have to rethink my open invitation to Toad until he gets a handle on his bowel issues.

8 Comments:

Kristi said...

Oh man...at first I thought it was the remains of Toad, that the storm got so bad that it tore him apart. And then to find out it is a pile of Toad Turd....nice. :)

Birdie said...

Eww! I n all my life I've never seen toad poop! That was some crazy storm, lady. Glad you're all safe.

HeatherPride said...

Aw, poor Toad! I hope he made it through the storm ok!

Choppzs said...

That's magnificent looking. I've never seen anything like it!

Choppzs said...

Oh no, not the poop, I meant the storm! lol Just had to clarify!

larkswing said...

uh oh! That proves the storm was scary! It scared the poo out of toad!

larkswing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4funboys said...

ohhhhhhh...

that's some impressive dust!

Post a Comment