Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not At All Wordless Wednesday

Edit: It was brought to my attention that today IS actually Tuesday, I was thinking last night at 11:59 pm that I was a day behind, when apparently I was not! While I am clearly NOT a day behind, apparently I AM a moron. At least I don't have to post again tomorrow!
Here's today's original post, which now seems lame:
I didn't get a chance to write a "Tackle it Tuesday" post because I was busy trying to get the tackling thing done, which was writing a stupid article on something I knew nothing about. It really hurt my brain.

So anyway...Tackle it Tuesday is over and I will be Wordless from here on out for Wednesday's post. Wait...first I just have to tell you one more thing. Then I will be wordless.

Just kidding! Ah ha ha ha!! Made ya read!! Okay seriously...wordless now. Almost. Okay...not at all. In fact, this is quite wordy. So welcome to Wordy Wednesday:

This is our cat, Blackie Chan. This is when he was about 3 1/2 months old. He's about 6 months old now. We call him Blackie Chan cause he likes to jump up and karate chop the kids in the head with his paws. He also does these cool ninja kicks on Little Man when they chase each other around the house. He goes all Chuck Norris on the plants and the fish we got him with the bell in it. He throws it in the air, then does this quasi roundhouse kick thing. He's a hilarious cat. Him and Little Man are kindred spirits. He's going to the vet soon. Blackie Chan is going to lose his little furry nads. Hope it doesn't affect his roundhouse.

9 Comments:

HeatherPride said...

That cat just looks like trouble! But in a cute way!

Ew, have fun at the vet's!! (yikes!)

randa_joy said...

Hey girl, you know it's still Tuesday right? Anyway loved the cat funnies and I hope to see a video of him in action, if the surgery doesn't curtail those martial arts activities.

I Am Boymom said...

No, Randa...I did not know today was Tuesday until just now, at 4:34pm. Thank you for bringing me back to my own time zone! Wow! I just gained a whole extra day to get my RS lesson prepared! Thanks!

Birdie said...

owie! *L*

Autumn said...

Ha! Blackie Chan? That's too cute and totally a name a little boy would come up with. :)

You- wordless? WOW.

Kristi said...

Heeee-yah! Blackie Chan will no longer be a man soon. Heeeee-yah!

MYM said...

lol@wordy wednesday

Ohh, look at those blue eyes :)

larkswing said...

Too cute! Hope the extra time this week is enjoyable! hehe

Dana said...

Blackie Chan?! I LOVE it! what a great name and such a cute kitty!

I'm loving the new look on the blog! Sorry I haven't been by in so long.....I'm stuck in an all boy, all the time rut. I know you understand!

Post a Comment