So these are the rules as I understand them:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done - ^)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Done - <) 3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have- (Done - v) 4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them. (Done - vv) 5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged. My 6 quirks:
- I don't wear makeup everyday. Sometimes I pick up my kids at school wearing no makeup.
- I have not cleaned my husband's bathroom sink in 4 months - to prove a point. I know it's gross, he thinks he can outwait me and has still not cleaned his own sink.
- I can't eat cheap hamburger, hamburger crunchies freak me out.
- I hate touching raw chicken.
- I can't eat Cheerios. They feel weird in my mouth when I'm chewing them. Since i was a kid. After they sit in the milk and I start to chew them, I feel like I'm chewing up worms or something. It's stupid, I know.
- The seams on socks bug me. I have to make sure they are really small and flat and higher on the sock, the kind that go past the toes.
So, now you know some weird things about me. Because Heaven knows, none of my other posts have exposed anything weird about me (that would be sarcasm). Now I have to choose 6 of ya'll! Mwuah ha ha ha ha! I evilly choose:
There ya go bloggy buddies! Lookin' forward to reading about your quirks now!